Galfer Standard Floating Wave® Front Rotor for Ducati Scrambler
DF912CWRegular price $332.00 Sale price $265.60 Save 20%
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Special Notice: This product requires 3-5 days lead time prior to shipment.
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque
- Rear Floating Wave® Rotors offered for limited applications