Ohlins STX 46 Street Rear Shock
Ohlins has combined their decades of experience in making championship winning shocks and have created the Ohlins STX46 Rear Shock. It is a great entry level shock for any street rider seeking an upgrade from their mundane OEM shock. Its monotube design features a large 46mm piston that will soak up road bumps while still providing great feedback to the rider. Each shock is tested and valved appropriately to best suit each application. Both its internal and external components are machined and finished to the same tolerances as the top of the line Ohlins race grade suspension parts.
Every Ohlins Shock is tested and measured before delivery to ensure that it will suit the weight and geometry of your motorcycle. Each shock is available in multiple weight options to best match your riding needs. Your total weight must include your combined rider weight with all gear.
- Built by the same machines and hands as the highest level Ohlins racing shocks
- Monotube design
- 46mm piston
- Built-it adjustable preload on all applications
- Hard anodized
- Nitrogen charged
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
- Multiple spring rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Serviceable and repairable