HP Corse Hydroform Slip-On Exhaust System w- 3 hole cover
ITEM SHIPS FROM ITALY: 4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME REQUIRED
Single Hydroform Racing silencer in low position + link pipe slip-on. High quality sound, performance, and one of the cleanest designs for an aftermarket exhaust!
The material is molded, all resistance is overcome, the excitement takes shape. Hydroforming is not only the name of a new line of exhaust, it is something that goes beyond the rules to get where only the imagination had dared to go. The hydroforming technology is incredibly sophisticated using high pressure to push the stainless steel sheet to the mold, creating a smooth finish. And that is how HP Corse managed to get a variable form with an incredible seamless volume. The end result is a unique and exciting product with a seamless smooth flow of exhaust gases that is absolutely excellent. Made with incredibly thin stainless steel sheet, that offers both strength and lightweight. The exhaust from the HYDROFORM line born to equip the most beautiful naked, sport and hyper-sport in our market. With HYDROFORM, the sound, the charm and the power will never be the same.
Single hydroform "CLASSIC LINE" homologated silencer in low position + link pipe slip-on for original collector + satin three hole cover.
• Exhaust "Pro Series" with Italian E3 Approval (2006/120 / EC)
• Technology used: hydroforming
• Casing: special stainless steel of variable thickness 0.5 / 0.8 mm
• Variable section conical grapeshot
• Sound absorbing material with high sound absorption
• Removable DBK with extra room sound absorption
• Increased DBK on request (not approved for use in closed circuit)
• Tight stainless steel rivets
• Black-colored logo-engraved laser color
• Weight 990 grams (without DBK)
This is an special order part. It may take several days to ship!
Available in Satin Silver or Ceramic-coated black for $100 more!