Handelbar Conversion Kit - Includes Riser and Gauge Relocator
Install - video
Carved from blocks of 6061 Aluminum, the Corsa Moto Handlebar Clamps are an anodized black and ship with Stainless Steel hardware. They sit low, lean and create a beefy custom look up front while making bar swaps an effortless affair. Engineered to make the four-bolt radius bar-mount design stand apart from the crowd.
- Give the control area a beefy, custom look
- Available in 7/8in or 1 1/8in
- Manufactured from blocks of 6061 Aluminum
- Low-profile design
- Weather-resistant black gloss anodized
- Easy installation
The Corsa Moto Speedo Gauge Relocation Kit for the Ducati Scrambler keeps the same off-set look, and allows you to swap out your stock handlebar riser assembly for something less obtrusive. The Corsa Moto Speedo Gauge Relocation Kit for the Ducati Scrambler can also be repositioned, allowing you to tilt it up so you can see it better or lay it nice and flat across the top of your headlight.
- Allows for Corsa Moto Four Bolt Risers to be installed
- Allows for speedometer height to be adjusted to desired level
- Gloss black finish
- Made from high quality materials
- Sleek minimalist design
- Made in USA